Maybe birdish? Not sure about Allegheny. Ten different wools were used to create him. Everything is sewn on securely for years of chat….maybe on Facetime or Zoom? His is a one-size-fits-most handpuppet and can be handwashed.
Allegheny the handpuppet
- handmade by me in Bellingham WA
- one of a kind
- easy to mail
- hard to describe
- helps with communication skills
- easy to use
- upcycled—keeps fabric out of the landfil
- convenient thumb channel for ease of use
- Store Name: wool critters by margaret
- Vendor: Margaret Nathon
- No ratings found yet!